Furry slippers and Summer picnics

Unbelievable how we are mid-June and I'm just three months away from my wedding day. 
Working full time and still try to prepare everything is not ideal, but we are slowly getting there. I may or may not be on a verge of a nervous breakdown, as the date is coming closer :)
The fact that I have never been to any wedding before, doesn't make it easier on me. I'm sure everything will work out just fine in the end.

Luckily my friends and fiance help to keep me sane. I guess it does show who your real friends are in times when you need help or just moral support. It can be as easy as just hanging out in the sun, with a drink in hand, when the sun is shining, surrounded by the people with whom you share an incredible bond and let it all go. These moments stay with you for a long time and so will the wedding.


Wearing: Pull&Bear jacket, 3Suisses dress; Louis Vuitton Marly bag, Sicky sunglasses, Moschino belt, ebay slippers; Swarovski necklace.


















No comments