Patches and stickers


I'm enjoying this transition weather between Summer and full on Fall. Not ready yet to let go of bare legs and my tan, but I also own a ridiculous amount of coats, which need to be rotated in order not to make me look like a crazy coat lady. We are still lucky to have some warmer temperatures and I still get to wear my new favorite pair of jeans. I bought them back last Winter and had to be patient to finally be able to wear them. I wear them most during my days off work, as they are comfortable enough to chill in. They also go well with my DIY'd bag that I used a lot last few months. Even though some people might think it's overkill, I love the patches and stickers together. I was crazy about them as a kid and I still am. So before I go back to black I be enjoying these vibrant colors.


Wearing: True Spirit jacket, Pull&Bear tee and jeans, H&M slip-ons, Martha rings, DIY bag, Asos sunglasses






No comments