Grey faux fur coat and glitter boots


Yes, I have a new faux fur coat in my already pretty large collection. I'm not kidding when I say I need a separate closet for all these coats. Guess I'll be needing to sell some soon.
I got lucky and scored this one at a local thrift store for a ridiculous amount of money and buying a kick ass coat that is also cheap is a real thrill for me. I found this beauty just in time for the cold, it's pretty warm, but light weight at the same time. Perfection, I tell ya!

The soundtrack for that successful day of shopping was off course 'Thrift Shop' by Ryan Lewis and Maclemore.

"I wear your granddad's clothes
I look incredible
I'm in this big ass coat
From that thrift shop down the road."


Wearing: Thrifted faux fur coat, River Island top, Cheap Monday jeans, Asos glitter boots, Chanel bag.



No comments