Ultra casual


These pictures are proof of the borderline weather we're experiencing lately. 24°C is pretty much Summer here, and we've been hitting awfully close to this temperature lately, with some super cold days in between. Tomorrow is supposed to be another warmer day. I'm not complaining, but I think my body gets confused and as my hobby is getting sick during the Winter, this weather is a tad dangerous. At least I got to flaunt my new (and very first) Eleven Paris tee. I swayed again for the Mickey and Minnie Mouse, still a kid at heart I guess. The shirt was only 12 euros at Urban Outfitters, scooore!

Mickey is an icon to me, I've had a stuffed mouse I called 'Mickey' since I was three and it's still very dear to me. I also dream to go to Disneyland Paris from the early age. Living so close to it, it's still ridiculous I never got to go, but it's somehow expensive and wasn't a priority, especially when you have to pay for your studies. I hope I get to go in the near future, maybe next year?!
Oh, how I'm bearing my soul here :)



Wearing: Eleven Paris t-shirt, H&M jeans, c/o Nike Airmax sneakers, Zara sunglasses, Michael Kors watch, Chanel bag.





No comments