Plaid shirt and ripped jeans


Have you noticed that it's getting dark so quickly? Well, it became painfully clear to me when we tried to shoot this outfit last weekend. It was hard to get something out of the camera, 'cause it seemed with each second there was less and less light. I still like how the pictures turned out, I wish I had more useful images, though. 

Not much to tell otherwise, I have not been feeling well this week, still suffering from a virus I caught a month! ago. This is the first time in forever that I have to take antibiotics, so I hope they help, 'cause I kind of like having normal functioning ears. Mostly lot's of rest for me now, I get tired pretty fast too and haven't been to the gym in ages. Oh, well, Winter is coming anyway. 
I must admit I kind of like October. Halloween is coming, the new tv-season has started, it's still not too cold and the days are still pretty long, unless you have to take outfit pictures in the evening. Hah, and the circle is complete.

Peace out and have a nice weekend, peoplez!


Wearing: H&M shirt, JBC top, Forever 21 jeans, Zara shoes, Chanel bag, Michael Kors watch.




No comments