Tangerine dress


Finally another outfit post on the blog! Last few weeks have been kind of hectic, adapting to the new job and being on and off sick. I wasn't feeling very much like taking outfit pictures or didn't have the opportunity to.
The weather has also been kind of crappy most of the time, but I managed to finally wear my tangerine dress from Zara. I really love the colour, but the fit could've been better. The dress was just made in one size, so it's pretty short, not that short hems scare me, but it just not that it's work appropriate. So it kind of gets 
eliminated from the day to day outfit options. 
I also swayed and bought a pair of slip-on sneakers, plimsolls or whatever you like to call them. These I can wear to work, yes, my wardrobe at the moment is very work centered. I'm in the process of breaking them in, but they start to set and get comfortable. I also got my eye on a pair of Birckenstock slip-ons and bought a pair of boots. One can never have too many shoes, AMEN!


Wearing: Zara dress & sunnies, Tango slip on sneakers, Michael Kors watch.




I need to stop touching my hair in the pictures! Also, still looking very Winter pale.


No comments