Halloween is coming!


I'm very excited that next week it'll already be Halloween. I must admit I love everything related to it. 
Though I change my style up a lot, I'm still a goth at heart and Halloween is just another day to celebrate that darkness. 
After the splendid party at Annebeth's place last year (1 & 2), I'm so looking forward to the one next week.
We're more than inspired by the new American Horror Story season - Coven, so I expect quite a witch gathering. At least I'll decided I'll be going in witchy inspired outfit for sure!

What are your plans for Halloween, are you celebrating and/or dressing up?
If you don't feel to go too costumey, you can always pick a casual outfit inspired by something Halloweeny.
I just was too excited and created some mood boards with the classic characters. Now I want all of the stuff I saw in the process. 




For more Halloween inspiration visit my Pinterest board 

No comments