Summer's gone & I'm back!


I'm back after my mini blogging break. I must admit I lost my blogging mojo for a while, mostly because of my busy working schedule and being tired in my free time. I'm certainly not the only blogger who must feel this way, we're all only human. But I'm back and looking forward to the Fall season. I'm also semi-uninspired by my current wardrobe and I want to change some things. Time to clean that closet again. I'm a horrible clothing hoarder, so it's pretty hard to part with some items, even if I haven't worn them for years.
But out with the old, in with the new!

I think we just had our last Summer days, it's rainy and chilly outside. I'm hoping for some Indian Summer in September and otherwise may the zillion layers of knits come!
Saying good bye to Summer in my shortest shorts here. This Summer was weird, the first one without a vacation, working all the time. It went by so fast, I'll miss you!


Wearing: Levi's customized shorts, c/o River Island top, Converse All Stars sneakers, Fashionology necklace and bracelet.







No comments