Sunny side up


The sun has finally started showing up more frequently. I even got a bit of tan (read 'regular skin tone'). Now is the perfect time to use my large collection of sunglasses. I never counted them, but I must have at least 20 pairs varying from cheap to more expensive pieces. Recently two more models were added to my collection thanks to Sunglasses Shop. I always wanted classic cat eye shaped sunnies and this pair from Polaroid immediately caught my eye. The pink and lime make it less classic and more quirky. The second one is more of a wayfarer shape in a deep red, perfect for every day use. Also pretty nice in pink, a real bargain for that price.
Some more sunny days are coming up, so I can work my new babies. Unfortunately I have to work, but I'll try to enjoy the sun as much as possible.


Wearing: Primark blouse and shoes, H&M jeans, River Island earrings, c/o Polaroid & SXUC sunglasses, c/o Swatch watch.







No comments