Still freezing


This is me braving the cold temperatures and freezing wind all for the sake of this blog and you, my readers.
This heroic deed at least deserves a little applause, don't you think?
I'm messing with you, well, just a little bit :) 
I also made an effort to leave the house again. Old scenario, me, bestie, coffee and cake.

These pictures were taken in front of one of my favorite buildings in Ghent, Post Plaza. Unfortunately, besides a pasta bar, it has been empty for a few years already. A real shame if you ask me. I'm not sure what they're planning to do with it. It's future has been uncertain. 
Now that I think of it, I should've taken pictures of the building itself, but I really was freezing there.
Well, maybe next time.


Wearing: Zara coat, jacket and shirt, Cool Cat jeans, c/o Sacha boots, Topshop necklace, River Island hair clip, Nico Taeymans earrings.



Wearing my favorite lipstick of the moment: 'Show Orchid' by MAC




No comments