Summertime Sadness


What do you do when you're bored? I usually read, draw or DIY stuff.
Today I finally got around to make a flower crown. Because, obviously, every girl deserves a crown.
After I was done I felt inspired or just still was bored and decided to take pictures with it. I used Lana Del Rey as inspiration. I don't think we've got the same look or vibe, but a little tribute wouldn't hurt anyone. I really admire her style and looks. Even though, not natural, she looks beautiful. I'm not an anti-surgery freak, so whatever floats her gorgeous boat. A real fan of her music too, probably listened to her record for 100 times already. Need to get my hands on that vinyl! Hope to get to see her live soon!




Here we go!






I'm content with how the pictures and my crown turned out. Need to get more flowers soon!


1 comment

  1. I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and
    bloggers made good content as you did, the net
    will be a lot more useful than ever before.


    my web blog; Brooklyn Home Inspections

    ReplyDelete