" Wake up, before it gets Winter "

"Wake up, before it gets Winter" is a collection of Julie Van den Berghe, a student at Fashion Academy of Ghent. The previous years she already showed to be a talented and promising student. This is her graduate collection of third bachelor. It was my favorite, so i decided to feature it here.
There're several things I like about it. Obviously the amazing color palette of pinks and reds. Sheer blouses in combination with heavy knitting. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but knits are one of my favorite materials.
This collection combines perfect aspects of winter, but also summer. There isn't much difference in the Belgian weather, if u ask me...
The killer shoes and metal leaf are the perfect finishing touches for these ensembles.
See it for yourself.


Picture by Bas Bogaerts







Photographer : Martin Bing
Model : Loredana Vanden Abeele
Make-up & hair: Jolene Aiko Acke

5 comments

  1. dit is inderdaad prachtig!! de kleuren, de silhouetten, de styling, dit wordt een grote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vond die collectie ook het mooiste op KASK show!
    De kleuren zijn super en de transparante stoffen samen met de gebreide..

    Love it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geweldige kleuren heeft ze gebruikt! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting work. I love it !!!

    ReplyDelete