On the dot


As promised, here's my outfit from Tiany's event earlier this week.
That day I had a problem with deciding what I was going to wear. As I, and many other girls, have frequently.
I ended up in a Minnie Mouse inspired outfit. 
I know for a lot of people this look is too costumey, childish or even plain ugly.
But I couldn't care less. I was always the girl who wore "crazy" outfits. I just dare to wear them, it's as simple as that. If I'm choosing something, I'm not going to worry about other people opinions.
I'm all about challenges and so it is with fashion too. 
And believe me, this is not to pull attention to my persona. This is just me.
I was born this way, baby!
I like to have fun with outfits while I'm still young.
It would be pretty hard to pull off this look in 10 years from this :)

So, that day I ended up with this polka dot blouse that I just bought in a vintage shop and just ended up pilling the rest of the clothes around it. This is how I ended up looking kind of like a cartoon figure :)
I was glad to receive some nice reactions from the fellow bloggers on the event.


Wearing: Vintage polka dot blouse, H&M skirt and shoes, Modström belt, Sac d'Anvers bag.





The beautiful garden where the pictures where taken





19 comments

  1. You look cute, no worries!
    I like to dress around a subject, even if it's childish..

    Love,

    Manon

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said before, you look awesome! I totally get the desire to play a bit of dress up every once in a while. Do it myself too sometimes, inspired by my love of cartoons, movies and Japanese street style :) By the way, Minnie Mouse is awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nou, ik vond je outfit alvast super! :D

    x Krizia

    www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die tas is echt geweldig :D
    Mooi gecombineerd!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! The pink accessories and lipstick look great with it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink bag!! you look awesome :-)


    My blog
    xoxo Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you looked awesome, I loved the skirt! :) It was nice meeting you!
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. as soon as this post appared in my reader i had to drop by and see it. i love the polka dot print and the use of the fuchsia with it. i think its such a creative use of both colour and pattern. simply in love with it.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  9. loove the bag!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute outfit :)
    Minnie mouse is awesome and knows how to pull of polka dots, so who cares :D
    I like that you went for fuchsia instead of red, very cool.

    xoxo
    Aline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Minnie's style suits you perfectly:) Love the way necklace matches the dots pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ik had je al zien zitten op foto's van andere bloggers, maar ik vond dat jij er het leukst uit zag! Ik had je toch direct zien zitten ;) Hele mooie ketting trouwens. Ik heb er vorige week ook 2 soortgelijke gekocht (in rood/roze en in mosterdgeel))

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so wonderful in polka dots!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice meeting you too! :)

    Ik vond/vind de outfit alvast echt geslaagd! Staat je heel goed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what is there not to love about this look. first of all it was a picture perfect and I loved loved your hair! So fabulous with that gorgeous vintage blouse. But I am a huge fan of the quirky layering skirt, fun and adorable. The pink accessories really pop up. Amazing girl, you have a true fashion identity so please don’t lose it

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really do not know where to begin saying how much I love this!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete