Purple haze

Photobucket

While I'm already back at college full time (and not happy about it) I still am thinking of the warm holidays I had for three weeks. We were blessed with exceptional weather, it even felt like summer. I even have a little tan now, well, maybe just a normal skin color.
Not only I will remember the weather, but all of the wonderful days I spent with my bf and friends.
This has been one unforgettable spring break and I have my mind set on summer already.

Unfortunately the weather is back to being gray and rainy, as well as my mood due to endless deadlines. But at least I always have my memories to treasure and the weekends to look forward to.

Here's a little review of my past weekend. Sun, soap bubbles and love is apparently all I need, well and a nice song to listen too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wearing H&M shirt and Zara shoes


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

13 comments

  1. ik ben zo verliefd op jou haar :) en die schoentjes zien er echt leuk uit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die schoenen zijn echt zo leuk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the shoes!

    x Krizia

    www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je hemd jurk staat je heel leuk! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je schoentjes zijn géweldig!
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zo zomers :)! I love your shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the way u played with the COLORS :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i defintly see a change now in your style. u really are embracing brights/colours this season. i think it looks stunning on u and i hope u continue it for seasons to come!
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zo leuk met die schoentjes! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. see i am still in love with the shoes. fabulous combination with the dress it looks so casual but oh so stylish and quirky. fabulous background BTW

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful shades !

    You have a nice blog :)

    If you like French fashion, maybe you should visit mine, and follow me if you like it :) (means the world to me !)


    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous flowers and I love the plaid dress with the pop of color in the shoes!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete