Paris je t'aime

After a few years I finally returned to Paris, the most beautiful city in the world.
I can't explain why I love it so much, it must be the energy, the architecture, the romance in the air. But as with love, u just can't explain the feeling, it's just there.
This was my third visit and the best one yet, it was also a birthday present from my bf. Because I knew the city well, there wasn't that much pressure to do as much sight seeing as possible, we just wondered around, enjoyed each others company, had nice dinners and talks. For the first time I haven't bought zillion of things, only one pair of good Italian boots and some treats from La Durée.
I also didn't take a lot of pictures, but still.

Day I:

On the first day we lunched at La Durée, checked out some stores. In the evening we took the metro to Sacre Coeur, so we wouldn't have to climb all these stairs, but only the top of it. Still my legs were dead afterwards, but the view was worth it. I've already seen it two times by day, but in the evening the whole view was even more magical. It was also nice not to have this mass hysteria of people that are usually there during the day. Afterwards we had dinner at a cosy restaurant on Montmartre and visited Musée de l'érotisme on Place Pigalle, which was funny and a bit bizarre at the same time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Day II

On the next day we returned to La Durée on Champs Elysée to buy some macaroons and pastries, I ended up with two boxes of macaroons and two Ispahan pastries. We also visited The Inca Gold exhibition at Pinacothèque of Paris on Place de la Madeleine. I also bought new boots in some outlet store near by.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LV

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugo Boss

Photobucket

Photobucket

Arc de Triomphe
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Eglise de la Madeleine

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Ispahan pastries : heaven on earth!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I didn't end up eating the two boxes, one was for my best friend and the other for my mom.
Although me and my friend ate them straight away, the other one is still half filled.
These macaroons have seen half of Paris and Flanders but were still intact when arriving at their destinations, amazing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Words can't describe how much I enjoyed this trip, I already miss Paris and I'll be back many times. In these two days I also became an expert in metro's, a thing I never expected. From now on I'm not going to be scared to get lost there.

I hope you enjoyed my short review!

10 comments

  1. сразу захотелось в париж! все так красочно!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice! Looks breath taking. The desserts!! Yum!
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omygod!

    You got me slobbering over here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je hebt knappe foto's gemaakt meid! Je outfit was ook super xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this trip looks amazing ! great pictures! i really want to go there
    i would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have amazing photos here!!!! :D
    We like your blog so we follow you, you can follow us back if you wish!

    Thank you,
    xxx
    www.fashionhasit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh waauw, wat een superleuke foto's!!
    Die macarons en dessertjes, mmmm!!
    En die LV etalage, supermooi!!!
    Ik wil dolgraag ook nog een keer naar Paris!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos!
    I also love Paris! :)

    xx
    My Cherry Gum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honger en heimwee!

    x Krizia

    www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Echt supermooie foto's! Ik heb nu echt zin om ook naar Parijs te trekken ;-)

    ReplyDelete