My exams are finally over, but I'm still a busy bee here.
Last saturday I went to the fashion show of the Royal Antwerp Academy.
I wore my Margiela dress as a tribute to his time of study there.
The pictures of the show will be up on sunday, still have to choose and to edit them.
Here is my outfit of that day.

Wearing: Martin Margiela dress, Asos necklace

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Starting tomorrow I'll be modelling for a friend at the show of Royal Academy of Ghent.
Will try to take some pictures :)

10 comments

  1. Can't wait to see those modeling pics ;)

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy
    supermooi je outfit
    ik heb ook eens de foto's van de fashion show bekeken en mijn favorieten op mn blog geplaatst, er zaten geweldige stukken bij vond ik
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is just beautiful! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your hair and that necklace is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ow it's great that you're going to model for your friend:) But you'll do a hell of a job:) I love the outfit your wearing by the way! You really dressed it up with the (absolutely GREAT) necklace!

    love
    fashionfabrice

    fashionfabrice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.
    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my.. the necklace is awesome. NO WORDS FOR IT.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete